MWW provides services to elevate consumers to a higher level through a relational approach to service provision. We believe that to create change, there must be trust in the consumer’s view of the provider and the services that are being offered. MWW will engage consumers on a level which will allow them to have an authentic experience.
Some of our unique services include the following:
- Rites of passage program for males
- Sista Keeper program for girls
- Trauma focused treatment interventions to support those who have been involved in human trafficking
- Re-entry program for those who have been incarcerated
- Rehabilitation services for those who suffer from addiction
- Treatment for victims of domestic violence
- Family focused treatment for those who have been involved in services with the Division of Child & Family Services.
- Wraparound and supportive services for youth involved in the juvenile justice system
- Consultation and support to school systems who utilize a Multi-tiered system of supports to assist students in need of targeted and intensive intervention for students who are not successful with tier one interventions. These interventions may include social emotional learning groups, specific skill developmental through mentoring and basic skills training as well as trauma focused interventions to assist teachers in developing a trauma sensitive classrooms.
- Interconnected systems of support
- Holistic Practices